10 Random Facts About Me!
- I am a senior at Chapman University majoring in Integrated Educational Studies and minoring in Japanese and Language & Literacy.
- I was born in Seattle but raised in Osaka, Japan! And no, I don’t eat sushi everyday or have a kimono.
- I am obsessed with hummus. All kinds of hummus. Garlic, jalapeno, roasted red pepper.. Basically any kind of hummus.
- I love cooking! I am always pinteresting and trying to find healthy and delicious recipes!
- A few of my favorite TV shows are: Game of Thrones, Broad City, True Blood, Orange is the New Black and The Mentalist.
- I LOVE TACOS. I always go to a local Mexican restaurant for taco Tuesday every week.
- I have a love/hate relationship with scary movies – I love watching them at the moment, but I can never go to sleep after watching one!
- I find vacuuming oddly therapeutic. Yes, I know.. it’s weird. But at least my floors are always clean! 🙂
- My brother looks like Cristiano Ronaldo and Steph Curry had a baby. + =
- Last but not least… My favorite color is.. Actually, I don’t have a favorite color. I’m like a mood ring. My favorite color depends on how I feel. Some days I’m feeling pink and some days I’m feeling brown. Kinda weird huh?
Well those are 10 random facts about me! I hope you were about to learn a little more about me 🙂